Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Weather Proofing



Over the weekend I was fitted with some weather proofing. I am not used to that in Australia, but others tell me that it might be very wet in Europe. Particularly in Normandy.
The boss knows that what ever you do to me , I will keep leaking like a sift. Particularly around the windscreen. That's why he also drilled some holes in the cabin floor.
The doors will be stored in the back, until bad weather arrives. Or until some sort of security
proofing is required to protect my valuable cargo of camping gear etc.
As you can see my spare tire has moved from the back to the front. And now sits on my nose. Quite heavy, but good for the spread of the weight. Can you see those cans with liquid under my chin. Clever, is it not ? Hopefully not too much is required during the trip. But fluid levels will have to be checked every day as I am known to drink a lot of extra's.
On the back now hangs a clever box for making a quick fix. Like coffee or other stuff.
So no mucking around in the cabin looking for the right cooking gear. Presto , all ready to go on the back.