Saturday, January 10, 2009

Getting ready



That's me in the warm sunshine at home in Sydney. I am getting ready for a big trip from Sydney to Normandy. The first bit will be plain sailing. As I get shipped with another 15 aussie vehicles to Istanbul in Turkey. From there on the hard yards will have to be ground through Greece-Crete,Italy,Switserland and France. I hope to be at Normandy on the 6 of June 2009!

Before setting off my main motion works have been proffesionally rebuild by Kel and my shift works by Edward.

My boss is taking me over to Europe and threathened me that if I do not do a good job, he will leave me there. So I promise to behave well.

He also has fitted me out for the big trip , with extra oil and water reserves. I also have now got some wet weather gear as it might me mighty wet over in Normandy.

In the next blog I will show soem of my special features before the trip.

2 comments:

  1. that should have been 6th June 2009

    ReplyDelete
  2. Willys don't worry.!I will be there,at least for part of the trip , to keep an eye on you to make sure the boss will treat you well .I am a year older than you are so we both deserve to be handled with respect and dignity.
    Hope to meet with you on april 27th in Istanbul.
    copilot

    ReplyDelete