Monday, June 1, 2009

A SPOT OF BOTHER

Who reaches for high result can also come down to earth with a thump.



This happened to me yesterday on the way from Mont St Michel to Periers.



Willy had to pull over to to let some old men do their business on the side of the road.



When I tried to make some more space to let a few vehicles in , my front wheel fell down a hidden french ditch.



I heard the co-pilot scream in panic "are you going to fall over Willy".

Naeh , I am all-right it takes a fair bit for that to happen. But the co-pilot made a hasty retreat , with some marks in his pants....







Even for good ole Willy this was a big task to get out off.

Low range, 4-wheel drive and first gear did not do the job.

Rather than straining my essentials, we enlisted some help from NZ érs.

So with the help of good ole Dodge , I was back on track in a jiffy.

All of this took less time than to read this, but it is still creating exitement for many of the others and some embarrasment for thge pilot.

Willy is still unmarked, other than some grass around the propshaft.

Willy, 31 May 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment